Your shopping cart is empty.
Susie® Simon® Patient Care Simulator with Ostomy
Susie® Simon® Patient Care Simulator with Ostomy S201Introduced more than 40 years ago, our Susie Simon® Patient Care Simulator with Ostomy S201 is synonymous with quality and value. The 1996 makeover gave this Patient Care Simulator more lifelike arms, legs, hands and feet as well as a two part torso permitting a bend at the waist. Susie Simon now features a more sculpted upper torso and an improved faceskin allowing easier passage of NG tubes. Also, you will able to practice Injection Training with intramuscular injection sites in deltoids, quadriceps, and upper gluteal region.
- Bathing and bandaging activity
- Full body - height: 5' 4''
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Eyes open and close
- Realistic eyes for ophthalmic exercises
- Realistic urethral passage and bladder for catheterization exercises
- Soft, realistic faceskin, hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Upper and lower dentures for oral hygiene
- Transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stomas, to practice irrigation
- Opening for gastronomy
- Enema administration capability
- Stylish wig for haircare exercises and surgical draping
- Set of two decubitus ulcers - sold separately
- Ulcerated foot - sold separately
- Articulating head, jaw, elbows, wrists, ankles and knees
- Tracheotomy placement
- Nasal and oral tube placement
- NG and OG tube feeding and gastric suction
- Vaginal douching and pap smear exercises with realistic vagina and cervix
- Blood Pressure Auscultation Arm - sold separately
- Heart & Lung Sounds Auscultation Kit - sold separately
- Detachable and removable internal tanks
- Bends and detaches at waist for easy storage
- Latch provides secure seal between ostomies and internal tanks
- Carrying Bag - sold separately
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 43" x 22" x 12"
- Weight: 40 Lbs (82 Lbs Dimensional weight)
|General Patient Care|
|Bathing and bandaging activity|
|Eyes open and close|
|Realistic eyes for ophthalmic exercises|
|Realistic urethral passage and bladder for catheterization exercises||-||-|
|Upper and lower dentures for oral hygiene|
|Soft, realistic face skin, hands, feet, fingers, and toes|
|OMNI 1 Blood pressure reading training arm||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Simulated ear canal for otic drops and irrigation|
|Colostomy and ileostomy stomas to practice irrigation option||-||-||-|
|Gastrointestinal procedures and enema administration||-||-|
|Stylish wig for haircare exercises and surgical draping||-|
|Amputation stump option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Set of two decubitus ulcers option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Ulcerated foot option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Articulating head, jaw, elbows, wrists, ankles, and knees|
|IM injection sites in deltoids, quadriceps, and upper gluteal region|
|Advanced Multipurpose Intravenous Training Arm option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Advanced Intravenous Training Arm option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Arterial and Venous Training Arm option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Heart and Lung Sounds|
|Site-Specific Heart and Lung sounds with Virtual Stethoscope option||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Nasal and oral tube placement||-||-|
|NG and OG tube feeding and gastric suction||-||-|
|Realistic vagina and cervix supports douching and pap smear||-|
|Detachable and removable internal tanks||-||-|
|Bends and detaches at waist for easy storage|
|Latch provides secure seal between ostomies and internal tanks||-||-||-|
It was a little difficult to put together. I give it 5 stars at this time, Since she just came a week ago and we really haven't had the time to really put her to use. I do feel she will improve the skills and learning objectives we have in place for our clinicians. I do like the fact that it is not discipline specific, we can use for all of our clinicians.
We are a school district and not in school at this time
I little heavy for me, but has everything I need for class.
After buying several recently, overall they work great in the lab setting. I had a problem fitting in the legs, white ball insert was off center, wont go in. No resolution, yet. Cant bend bolt to attach, so legless!
We have been using Susie:registered: Simon:registered: Patient Care Simulators in all our 3 campuses for our nursing care skills training. We recently purchased 1 from GT Simulators. It arrived on time. We will be purchasing another one.