Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Special Needs Infant Manikin, Brown MaleSpecial needs infants require specific yet gentle care which includes the performance of vital medical procedures. This medium male newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants. The Life/form® Special Needs Infant, medium male, was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students.
Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes.
Soft carry bag included. Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
- Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
- Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
- Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
- Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
- Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
This special needs infant manikin is very useful for the Pediatric courses. Students may able to practice on how to take care special needs.