Your shopping cart is empty.
1-Year-Old Pediatric Airway TrainerThe 1-Year-Old Patient Airway Trainer is a full-body neonatal manikin designed with a realistic chest cavity and airway that allows participants to practice correct intubation of infants and toddlers. Participants can use real tools to hone technique and reduce the potential for airway injury.
1-Year Pediatric Airway Trainer Features:
- Full Body
- Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust/neck extension into the sniffing position
- Anatomically accurate mouth, tongue, airway, and esophagus designed to illustrate the profound differences between intubating an infant, a child, or an adult
- Soft neck with cricoid cartilage permits classic Sellick maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Realistic trachea, bronchi, and lungs. Observable bilateral lung expansion under positive pressure ventilation
- Airway narrows below vocal cords
- Realistic vocal cords with “fish-eye” appearance
- Airway diameter
- Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 35"x 16"x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 15LB (Dimensional Weight 34lbs)