Your shopping cart is empty.
Airway Larry Adult Airway Management Trainer with Stand
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
“Airway Larry” Adult Airway Management Trainer with Stand
A professionally made platform that simulates a non-anesthetized patient with realistic anatomy and landmarks. Ideal for practicing oral, digital and nasal intubation, suction techniques and proper cuff inflation. Suitable for both introductory classes and advanced students.Key Features:
- Learn correct oral, digital and nasal intubation as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube® and King System insertion
- Allows for practice on correct suction and cuff inflation techniques
- Realistic jaw thrust technique and Sellick maneuver instruction
- Manual carotid pulse
- Bifurcated lungs
- Includes carrying case and spray lubricant
- Oral and nasal pharynx
- False cords
- True vocal cords
Supplies and Replacement Parts Sold Separately:
- Replacement Lungs (LF03605)
- Replacement Stomach (LF03606)
- Pump Spray Lubricant - 8-oz. bottle (LF03644)
- Nasco Cleaner (LF09919)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
- Shipping Weight: 30 Lbs
Timely delivery, good product.