Your shopping cart is empty.
Adult Multipurpose Airway Trainer and CPR Trainer - HAL® S315.100Using the HAL S315.100, train participants to recognize laryngspasm and if needed, perform an emergency tracheotomy or cricothyrotomy. Additionally, to improve CPR training, add the OMNI Code Blue Pack option to view real-time CPR quality feedback via the handheld OMNI controller and PC link software.
NOTE: Product shown with optional OMNI system.
- Manually open or close eyes
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Durable lifelike airway anatomy
- Nasal and oral Intubation: ETT, LMA, King LT®
- Tracheostomy and cricothyrotomy
- Chest rise with bag valve mask ventilation
- Gastric distension with esophageal intubation
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
- CPR hand positioning landmarks and realistic chest compression recoil and depth
- Manually controled palpable carotid pulses
- Carrying bag
- Full-size adult male
- Removable lower arms and legs for easy carrying
- Supports prone and sitting positions
- Articulated neck, shoulder, elbows, hip, knees, and ankles
- Includes carrying bag
- Carrying Case
- Operating Guide
- 30" x 22" x 12" in / 25lbs