Your shopping cart is empty.
CVC Insertion Simulator III
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
CVC Insertion Simulator IIICVC III facilitates a sequence of uninterrupted simulation experience for specialist training.
From aseptic field preparation to final catheter placement.
- Insertion practice is repeatable to obtain the best technique for patient safety.
- Both landmark guided insertion and ultrasound guided techniques can be practiced.
- The frictionless tissue-like simulation pad to facilitate the realistic sensation of CVC placement.
- Ultrasound compatible
- Pad material simulates features of human tissue
- Anatomically accurate features including 3 insertion sites and rib cage
- Take complete steps to a successful CVC insertion
- Perform hand hygiene practices and prepare aseptic field
- Decide on insertion site via ultrasound guidance or observation and palpation of landmarks
- Insertion under ultrasound guidance or via landmark technique
- Confirm flashback
- Advance guidewire and sheath
- Insert catheter
Soft resin, hydrogel, hard resin. Latex free
*Ultrasound machine and needles are not included.
- 1 male upper torso manikin
- 2 CVC placement pad
- 1 skin for cannulation training
- 1 transparent anatomical block
- 2 artery tueb (transparent): 2 type
- 2 vein tube (blue): 2 type
- 2 vein pipe
- 1 Pulsation unit (for landmark technique)
- 1 irrigation bottle (for UG technique)
- 1 irrigation bottle
- 1 plastic jar
- 1 sample needle
- 1 coloring powder (red/tube)
- 1 syringe (2.5ml, 50ml each)
- 1 introductory ultrasound training block REAL VESSELS
- Size: 15.7" x 8" x 13.5" in
- Weight: 4.8 lb.