Your shopping cart is empty.
Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection LegThe Susie and Simon Intraosseous leg simulates that of a newborn. A replaceable tibial bone lies under a smooth outer skin. It includes anatomic landmarks for teaching intraosseous access and infusion. A femoral vein/artery pair and an intramuscular injection site are included.
- Newborn-sized right leg
- Mounted on smoked Lucite® base
- Blood bag and stand provide continual blood supply
- Intraosseous vascular access
- Realistic “pop” as needle penetrates cortex and enters bone marrow
- Blood return upon successful entry
- Veins withstand multiple needle sticks
- Easily replaceable skins and veins
- Sixteen interchangeable, realistic tibial bone inserts
- Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg Skills Trainer
- Mounted on smoked Lucite® base and supplied with blood bag and stand, synthetic blood concentrate, squeeze bulb, and spare arm skin
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer