Your shopping cart is empty.
Advanced Make-Up Casualty Simulation Kit
Moulages such as exit wounds with bone fragments and entry wounds abound.
Four strap-on fracture wounds and a wide array of makeup allow you to augment your presentations. A great kit for terrorist-small-arms-attack response exercises.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags with pump assembly
- 2 compound fractures of humerus, upper arm
- 2 compound fractures of tibia, lower leg
- 5 doz. assorted stick-on injury simulations (1 doz. per pkg.)
- 1 makeup palette, 1 scissors, 1 mirror, 1 measuring cup
- 2 atomizer mist sprayers, 2 casualty simulation wax
- 2 body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 2 bottles coagulant makeup blood
- 3 pkgs. of powder to make 3 gallons of simulated blood
- 1 methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- 2 pkgs. broken Plexiglas® for simulating glass imbedded wound
- 2 fake dirt (#233)
- 1 glycerine for perspiration
- 1 cold cream
- 1 mineral oil, 1 charcoal
- 3 latex compound to simulate scars
- 2 petroleum jelly
- 2 pressure sensitive tape
- 1 ea. Plastalene Modeling Paste, white
- 1 ea. Plastalene Modeling Paste, dark
- 2 makeup liners each in red, blue, brown, white, yellow, black, and flesh
- Also included: an assortment of cotton balls, cotton applicators/swab sticks, tongue depressors, tissues, makeup sponges, and spatulas
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.