Your shopping cart is empty.
SMART STAT Standard with iPad®
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
SMART STAT Standard with iPad
A high fidelity, wireless and tetherless, 34 kg adult human manikin. SMART STAT patient simulator is significantly better value than other patient simulators with similar a specification. A reliable, affordable and realistic ‘sim man’ enabling you to train in austere environments. The portable, intuitive and reliable iPad control system offers the opportunity for a wide range of simulation training exercises across many medical disciplines including:
- Emergency Medical Services
- NHS/University Simulation Centres
- Military battle field
- Nurse safety
- Medical schools
- Nursing schools
- Paramedic and pre-hospital care
- University teaching hospital
- Disaster response
- Wireless and tetherless connectivity.
- Light-reactive pupils.
- Difficult airway – Oedema of the Tongue and Larynx.
- Fluid secretions – tears, nasal mucus, foaming mouth.
- ETCO2 discharge.
- Pre-recorded voice and vomiting sounds.
- Wireless microphone for instructor dialogue.
- Lips and fingernails with cyanosis and CO flushing.
- Bilateral BP and IV arms.
- IO access in the manubrium.
- External jugular catheterisation.
- 5-lead ECG monitoring & defibrillation.
- Urinary catheterisation (Foley functional) with interchangeable genitalia.
- Abdominal sounds in 4 quadrants.
- Fluids on-board, including IV blood and urine output.
- Each pulse point can be shut down to emulate vascular difficulties or disease states.
- Lower left leg battery — up to 3.5 hours of operation per charge (extra battery legs are recommended).
- On-board air compressor with no external connections or baggage to move.
- Advanced Deluxe Intubation Head with oral and nasal intubation, break-out teeth, tongue oedema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy and moveable eyelids. The silicone head skin utilises a thin material capable of allowing the mouth to open naturally when the head is placed in the sniffing position for intubation.
- Heart and lung sounds: 6 anterior and 4 posterior lung sound speakers and 4 heart sound speakers allowing for sounds to be heard in the appropriate places. Stridor is heard in the upper lung speakers, base wheezes are heard in the four lower lung speakers, etc.
- 12 always-active pulse points, in pairs, carotid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch), brachial, and radial.
- Distal pulses drop off with BP set below 70 mmHg systolic.
- BP settings of systolic and diastolic values with individual settings for the amplitude of the speaker sounds and to obtain an auscultatory gap.
- IM/SubQ injection sites bilaterally in the deltoid and on right thigh.
- Bilateral chest complications of tension pneumothorax and chest tube insertion — no damage is done to the manikin and reuse is immediately available (replacement skins included).
- Spontaneous respiration with chest movement.
- Stomach distention.
SMART STAT Standard
- SMART STAT patient simulator
- 1 battery leg with charging systems
- 17 ECG rhythms with variations
- Fluid reservoir filling device, storage bottles, and solution recipes
- BP cuff
- Pulse Oximeter
- Embroidered STAT Simulator shorts
- Set of 5 defibrillation site adapters
- Carry case
- Operating manual
- Replacement parts, including:
- - pneumothorax pads
- - IV veins
- - IM injection sites
- - pericardiocentesis pads
- - IO pads
- - cricothyrotomy neck skins
- - sets of teeth
- - lubricant for intubation
- Includes iPad
- One-year Warranty
- Extended Warranty Available
Trauma Bleeding Arm
Trauma Bleeding Leg
Trauma Overlay Flash Moulage
(Item You're viewing)
|Cardiac Rhythms||51 variations||51 variations||51 variations|
|Lung Sound Sites||6 anterior||6 anterior, 4 posterior||6 anterior, 4 posterior|
|Cardiac Sound Sites||4||4||4|
|Airway Management: Oral/Nasal|
|Stomach Rise/Auscultation (Related to Airway Placement)|
|Right main stem intubation|
|Tracheotomy Care/Suctioning (Non-Surgical)|
|Positive Pressure Ventilation|
|Pulse Oximeter Reading|
|Spontaneous Chest Rise|
|ALS Functions with Cardioversion|
|ECG Leads||5 (optional 12-lead overlay)||5 (optional 12-lead overlay)||5 (optional 12-lead overlay)|
|IV Access & IM|
|Phlebotomy & Arterial Access|
|IO Access||Optional Leg & Humerus||FAST, Optional Leg & Humerus||FAST, Optional Leg & Humerus|
|Pulse Points Reactive to BP||12||12||12|
|Oedema: Tongue, Larynx|
|Trauma Management||Optional torso overlay with packable wound, trauma leg and arm – external fluids||Optional torso overlay with packable wound, trauma leg and arm (bleeding)||Optional torso overlay with packable wound, trauma leg and arm (bleeding)|
|Microphone Speech Options||Wireless one-way, Pre-programmed||Wireless one-way, Pre-programmed||Wireless one-way, Pre-programmed|
|Control Device||Apple iPad||Apple iPad||Apple iPad|
|Debriefing Support||Part of iPad App||Part of iPad App||Part of iPad App|
|Storage||Carry case||Carry case||Carry case|
|Includes SimVitals 5-Line Monitor, Amputated Bleeding Leg & IO Leg|
|SHOP NOW||ITEM YOU'RE VIEWING||SHOP NOW|
• Box Size: 56” x 28” x 12”
• Shipping Weight: 135 lbs