Your shopping cart is empty.
Suture and Stapling Practice ArmThe realistic anatomy of the 3B Scientific® Suture Training Arm offers the possibility for suture training that is a lot more complex than with regular suture pads. Given its movable hand and fingers, even challenging sutures in hard to reach places like between the fingers can be practiced. Both the skin and the subcutaneous tissue are represented for a life-like suturing experience.
The instructor can inflict wounds independently wherever needed on the arm. Their size and form can be customised, leaving room for a large variety of training possibilities. Additionally, each wound can be sutured several times, making this trainer very economic and suitable even for larger skill training classes.
- Movable fingers for suture training of challenging wounds between fingers
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue differentiated for realistic suture experience
- Wounds can be inflicted by instructor anywhere on the training arm
- Each cut can be sutured several times
- Surgical staples procedure possible
Note: tools are not included.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
Suture and Stapling Practice Arm