Your shopping cart is empty.
3B MICROanatomy Kidney Model
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by 3B Scientific
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
3B Smart Anatomy
Free access to the course
Available upon request
3B MICROanatomy Kidney Model - Includes 3B Smart Anatomy
The 3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney. The kidney structures are greatly magnified. Six model zones illustrate the following fine-tissue structures of the human kidney that serve in the production of urine:
- Longitudinal section of a kidney
- Section of renal cortex and renal medulla of the kidney
- Wedge-shaped section of a kidney lobe with a diagrammatic depiction of three nephrons with Henle's loops of different lengths and diagrammatic depiction of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of a kidney nephron with a short Henle's loop and didactic/diagrammatic illustration of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle with nephron and light-microscopic transverse sections of the proximal, attenuated and distal segments of a renal tubule
- Diagrammatic/didactic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle
3B MICROanatomy Kidney Measurements:
- 23,5x25,5x19 cm
- 9.5" x 10.25" x 7.5"
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 13" x 13" x 10"
Weight: 4 lbs