Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Arterial Puncture Training Arm, Medium Skin Tone• Features the realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
• Easy to set up and use, this valuable training aid is ideal for practice and demonstration in drawing arterial blood samples for monitoring blood gases
• Identify puncture locations through palpation of the pulse at either the radial or brachial sites
• Realistic arterial pressure produces a realistic backflow of blood in the syringe, confirming proper needle location in the artery
• Periodic use of the tubing sealant provided will extend the life of the Skin/Artery Kit
• Arm has one artery tubing section installed
• Includes two 3 cc syringes with needles, fluid supply bag, two replacement sections of artery, one pint Life/form® arterial blood, tubing sealant, instruction manual, and hard carry case
• Fluid supply stand not included
• Cannot place arterial lines
• 5-year warranty
• Size: 28" x 13" x 5"