Your shopping cart is empty.
Blood Pressure Training System with Omni and Speakers, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Blood Pressure Training System with Omni and Speakers, DarkThe S415.100 Blood Pressure Training System includes a full-size adult left arm that may also be attached to any Gaumard adult manikin. This is a versatile training tool developed to assist health professionals teach the processes and skills required to perform blood pressure auscultation procedures and techniques. The participants will hear Korotkoff sounds when using the stethoscope, and these sounds can be heard through the speakers.
- Full size left arm that may also be attached to Gaumard manikin
- Programmable, palpable radial pulse when cuff pressure is less than the selected systolic blood pressure
- Korotkoff sounds K1 through K4 (K5 is silence) audible between systolic and diastolic pressures
- Korotkoff sounds are automatically silenced if auscultation gap is selected
- Korotkoff sounds are automatically adjusted depending upon selected heart rate and the rate of cuff deflation
- Conventional stethoscope to auscultate Korotkoff sounds in the antecubital area
- Programmable Blood Pressure Auscultation Tutor
- Adjustable systolic and diastolic pressures
- Adjustable auscultation gap
- Adjustable pulse rate
- Display tracks cuff pressure
- International power supply 100 to 240VAC
- Includes speakers with volume control to allow students to hear what the individual student hears while using the stethoscope
- Blood Pressure Reading Training System with Speakers
- One Omni controller included
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
OMNI® User Guide
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 35'' x 15'' x 9'' in
- Weight: 19 Lbs