Your shopping cart is empty.
Breast Ultrasound Examination Phantom 'BREAST FAN'A unique phantom for training in basic breast ultrasound examination. Simulated targets with different echogenicities are embedded in the phantom mammary gland. The subcutaneous adipose, the mammary gland, the galactophonre, Cooper's ligament, the retromammary adipose, the costae, the clavicle, the pectorails major and the lung can be visualized as well as the lymph nodes at axilla.
- Training in basic Breast ultrasound examination.
- Sonography for patients: Simulated targets with different echogenicities are embedded in the phantom mammary gland.
- soft tissue and organs: Urethane base resin
- synthetic bones: Epoxy base resin
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "BREAST FAN"
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 DVD Tutorial Manual
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warranty.
- Size: 21'' x 19'' x 13'' in
- Weight: 16 lbs
Product Dimensions and Weight:
- Model size: 26 x 38 x 11 cm
- Base: 33 x 45 cm
- Weight: 7 kg / 15.4 lbs