Your shopping cart is empty.
Breast Ultrasound QA Phantom
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Breast Ultrasound QA PhantomUltrasound QA Phantom for high precision imaging in the high frequency sonography around 10MHz required in Breast Examination.
For monthly basic quality check of ultrasound images, as well as long term quality assurance to maintain consistency of the performance of scanners and transducers.
- Four kinds of targets, gray scale, cyst targets, dot targets and 45 degrees line target at 2 depth, 10mm and 20mm.
- Back ground of each phantom block is of different attenuation rate and speed of sound.
- Detailed spatial resolution as minute as 0.5mm can be assessed.
- Stable and durable nonaqueous phantom materials
- *Japanese patent No. 3650096
- Comes with a thermometer to measure inner temperature of the phantom.
- 10 Step Gray Scale Targets
- Find the optional gain to visualize all targets clearly and with even change in echogenicities
- Then keep the gain for subsequence assessment session
- 4 targets with different diameter from 1mm(0.04 in) to 4mm(0.16 in)
- Visualize the four targets as clear as possible
- Then check their roundness and if the 1mm(0.04 in) diameter target can be properly recognized
- Dot targets for horizontal and vertical resolution
- Spacing from 0.5mm to 3mm
45 Degrees Line Target:
- Influence on the image quality by the slice thickness can be assessed
- Consists of two dot targets with 2mm distance with a line target embedded horizontally with 45 degrees from the front wall to the back wall