Your shopping cart is empty.
CAE Apollo Adult Patient Simulator - Nursing
Request a quote for pricing
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A proven patient simulator for more effective training. CAE Apollo is a high-fidelity, tetherless and fully wireless adult patient simulator. CAE Apollo has all of the benefits of CAE’s modeled physiology to allow for more realistic patient behavior and responses to interventions. With tailored configurations for nursing or prehospital programs, CAE Apollo offers versatility and fidelity for individual or team training. Built on a platform that has been field tested by more than 1,600 customers around the world, the CAE Apollo patient simulator allows learners to gain experience in a wide range of emergency or patient care scenarios. With a CPR analysis feature that is compliant with AHA guidelines, a realistic airway and articulation in the neck, shoulders, elbows, arms and hips, CAE Apollo sets the standard for reliability, quality and value in patient simulators.
"Contact us for sales market
by CAE Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
CAE Apollo Adult Patient Simulator - Nursing Configuration
The CAE Apollo adult patient simulator boasts a wide range of powerful new features to deliver the ultimate in realistic simulation-based healthcare training.
One Platform. Two High-Fidelity Simulators.
Setting a new standard for realism in patient simulation, Apollo is METIman reborn.
CAE Healthcare's Apollo retains all the essentials that made METIman the perfect patient manikin, with more powerful performance features and additional configurations to meet both nursing and prehospital learning objectives. Available in two configurations (prehospital and nursing), Apollo offers the ultimate in versatility and the best value in high-fidelity simulation training.
CAE’s new and improved patient simulation software, CAE Maestro is now available for Apollo. Featuring the power of CAE Physiology for model-driven simulation and designed with a streamlined interface for instructor-driven scenarios, CAE Maestro is the most comprehensive and user-friendly application of its kind.
Model Key Features
- Bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Jaw thrust
- Tongue swelling
- Bronchial occluder
- Surgical cricothyrotomy
- Needle cricothyrotomy
- LMA and other supraglottic adjuncts
- Bilateral and unilateral chest rise and fall
- Spontaneous breathing
- Bronchial Occlusion
- Integrated SpO2 finger probe with simulated patient monitor
- Breath sounds over entire lungs
- Bilateral chest tube insertion, sensored, with fluid output
- Defibrillation and cardioversion using live defibrillators
- Pacing (use of hands-free pads)
- 12-lead dynamic ECG display
- ECG monitoring posts and interface with real ECG monitor
- Bilateral blood pressure measurement by auscultation and palpation
- Bilateral carotid, brachial, radial, femoral, popliteal, posterior tibia, dorsalis pedis pulses
- New: CPR analysis that is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines
- Adequate chest compressions result in simulated circulation, cardiac output, central and peripheral blood pressures, carbon dioxide return
- Hand-placement detection
- Nasogastric tube placement
- Bowel sounds, all 4 quadrants
IV / IO / IM
- Bilateral IV placement sites in antecubital fossa and dorsum of hand
- IM injection site, right deltoid
- Humeral IO site, left
- Blinking and reactive pupils with multiple settings
- Articulating neck, shoulders, elbows, arm and hips
- Pre-recorded sounds and speech, custom vocalization recorded by the user, via wireless microphone
- Heart, bowel, and breath sounds (anterior and posterior) independently controlled
- Audible breathing sounds (wheezing and gasping)
- Bleeding and fluid drainage linked to physiology
- Two simultaneous bleeding/moulage sites with 1.5 L blood tank capacity
- Limbs can be removed at the knees and elbows to support amputations
- Automatic responses to 68 intravenous and inhaled medications
- Responses are dose dependent and follow appropriate time course
- Urinary catheterization
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia
- Upper airway designed from CT scan data of a real human patient
- Intubation: orotracheal, nasotracheal, retrograde, fiber optic
- Right mainstem intubaton detection
- Gastric distention with esophageal intubation
- Airway occluder
- Posterior oropharynx occlusion
- Carbon dioxide exhalation
- Bilateral needle decompression
- Eye, nose and mouth
- Airway reservoir supports suctioning of fluids via tracheostomy tube
- Subclavian venous catheter
- Gastric reservoir supports simulated gastric lavage, lavage and gastric suction
- Apollo wireless and tetherless manikin: available in medium and dark skin tones
- Instructor’s workstation with 3 device options
- CAE Maestro physiologically driven operating software:
- Heart failure with pulmonary edema
- Severe young asthmatic
- Subdural hematoma
- One Maestro Standalone license
- One Physiology Option license for Maestro Standalone
- Ultrasound Scan Records: normal and pathologic cases including cardiac, abdominal, FAST and pleural surface scans
- Simulated patient monitor software
- Electronic user guide
- CAE Assurance Value Plan with customer and technical support, Training for Life™ and option to renew
4 Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs)
- Simulated patient monitor device: all-in-one PC or tablet.
- Additional battery pack
- FX simulated wound kit
- FX simulated limb injuries
- Hands-free cable kit
- Wall air kit
- Manikin tool kit
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.
CAE Apollo Clinical Features
Getting Started with Apollo and a Macintosh Instructor Workstation
Getting Started with Apollo and a Tablet Instructor Workstation
Attaching Apollo/METIman’s Lower Legs
Changing Apollo/METIman’s Genitalia
connecting the SpO2 probe to the Apollo.
Draining and Flushing Apollo/METIman’s On-Board Bleeding System
Obtaining Non-invasive Blood Pressure Measurements with Apollo
Performing Needle Decompression on Apollo Prehospital
About Our Simulation Curriculum
All of CAE Healthcare's simulation curriculum and patient cases are developed in collaboration with leading educational institutions and clinical experts. Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs) and patient cases are reviewed by healthcare educators to ensure they convey best practices and standards of care. We frequently update our curriculum based on the latest society guidelines and in collaboration with subject matter experts and offer the widest breadth of scenarios and cases, developed over 15 years in simulation, so learners can gain exposure to more patients than they would over years in practice.
Simulated Clinical Experiences include a scenario synopsis, learning objectives, learner performance measures, facilitator's notes, debriefing points, teaching questions and evidence-based references. We provide simple cases for beginners as well as a full range of complex scenarios and procedures to help practicing clinicians improve preparation and readiness. We incorporate rich patient content, from lab reports and x-rays to patient histories, based on real patient data, and our simulators can present multiple pathologies and complications to allow practice of emergency management response.
PAIR CAE HEALTHCARE PATIENT SIMULATORS WITH ANY OF THESE CAE SIMEQUIP