Your shopping cart is empty.
Casualty Care Rescue RandyFull-body manikin that is uniquely designed for enhanced realistic training in treating the 3 most preventable causes of death:
- Massive Bleeding
- Tension Pneumothorax
- Airway Obstruction
Casualty Care Rescue Randy addresses training needs / curricula for TCCC Tactical Combat Casualty Care for all service members, and TECC- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care for all EMS/EMT/LEO professionals.
- Full body manikin with articulated joints
- Weight-distributed to mimic the human anatomy
- Holds 3-4 liters of blood
- Pumping system with regulator simulating human blood flow pressure (2-3 psi)
- Manual foot operated pumping system allows 3 wounds to bleed simultaneously
- Randy box - 77 lbs
- Suit Kit box – 45 lbs
- Randy box – 55” x 27” x 13”
- Suit Kit box – 36” x 24” x 15”
- 72” tall x 25” wide x 12” deep