Your shopping cart is empty.
EYE Examination Simulator II (2 Step)The EYE Examination Simulator is an innovative trainer for fundus examination, designed to allow examination of eyegrounds with the physician's own ophthalmoscope. Various cases can be set up for trainees using combinations of choice of slides, depth and pupil diameter.
Soft and supple material allows hands-on simulation of real examination procedures, such as raising the eyelid.
- Suitable for training with all types of direct ophthalmoscopes. Lens-equipped eyeball units reproduct the visual axis close to that of the human eye providing a realistic eye-ground view.
- When instruments are used improperly, the ocular fundus will not beobserved clearly.
- Dept of the fundus slides can be set in three settings, showing the differences between hyperopic, normal and myopic views.
- 10 cases of fundus slides are provided for training in common eye disease identifications. Slides were produced from actual clinical images in order to simulate appropriate view of the eye unit.
- Soft and supple manikin material allows hands-on practice of examination procedures, such as raising the eyelid.
- Pupil diameter can be changed to two depths, 3.5 and 8mm.
- Red reflex can be observed.
The KK-M82A has the ability to set the depth of the fundus slides in 2 steps, according to the United States standards. While the KK-M82 allows for 3 steps, according to South America/Europe standards.
- 1 manikin head and shoulder
- 1 pupil switch : 3 steps (2, 3.5 and 5mm diameter)
※M82A : 2 steps (3.5, 8mm diameter)
- 1 Slide holder with 3 step depth setting
- 1 set of case slides (10 cases)
- 1 slide duster
- 1 carrying case
42 x 21.5 x 38H cm, 2 kg
30 x 70 x 50H cm, 10 kg (M82A : 35 x 47 x 25 cm, 3.5 kg)
*M82A Eye Examination Simulator II is for USA & Canada customers only.
*An otoscope is not supplied with the unit.
*Specifications are subject to change.
29" x 21" x 13" - 25 Lbs