Your shopping cart is empty.
FAST Exam Real Time Ultrasound Training ModelThe first fully imageable Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (FAST) ultrasound training model offers superb realism. This dynamic training model also accommodates Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE) and Pericardiocentesis procedural training. This extremely life-like training mannequin is excellent for training users to develop and practice the skills necessary to perform both FAST exam trauma ultrasound procedures and pericardiocentesis procedures utilizing your own ultrasound imaging system.
Use your ultrasound system to train users to perform FAST exams. Train on realistic models; constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented simulated human tissue, users will experience superb ultrasound imaging characteristics of the structures in the thorax, right upper quadrant, left upper quadrant, abdomen, and pelvis while encountering the same imaging challenges as found in a human patient such as applying the adequate transducer pressure in order to obtain images, bowel gas and intercostal access. At Blue Phantom we expend tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics and feel of real human tissue allowing you to teach and train under optimal conditions. We know that the best simulation training scenarios are requisite on users experiencing the same procedural realism as performing FAST exam procedures on patients. Our realism makes your training better: all structures match the sonographic acoustic characteristics of real human tissue providing uncompromising image quality.
Adjustable internal bleeding levels allow users to individually vary the training scenarios based on the scenarios being presented. This fully imageable upper and lower torso offers extremely realistic internal bleeding in each organ space that can be adjusted by the user to simulate a wide variety of effusion states including: small, medium and large effusions or no effusions at at all around the liver, spleen, heart, and bladder.
Use your own ultrasound system to train users how to perform a FAST exam.
Utilizing real-time ultrasound imaging our tissue technology accurately simulates the ultrasound imaging characteristics found in the adult human patient. This is not computer simulation so you can train users utilizing your own ultrasound system and controls to gain proficiency in your realistic training environment. And do it when you want, where you want, without the risk, inconvenience and expense of using human models. Develop, practice, and verify user’s ultrasound imaging skills including; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, and recognition of internal anatomy and pathology. By accurately mimicking the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual FAST exam you can develop and perfect the skills necessary to utilize ultrasound in your clinical environment, while utilizing your own ultrasound system. This combination Pericardiocentesis and FAST exam trauma trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate abdominal/cardiac transducer. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including emergency medicine, trauma surgery, critical care, ultrasound sonography training programs, simulation centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.
- Extremely realistic combination TTE, Pericardiocentesis and Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma FAST exam ultrasound model
- Excellent for training users to develop and practice the skills necessary to perform Transthoracic Echo (TTE), pericardiocentesis and FAST exams for trauma assessment using ultrasound
- Use your ultrasound system to train users to perform FAST ultrasound exams
- Our realism makes your training better: all structures match the sonographic acoustic characteristics of real human tissue providing uncompromising image quality
- Experience the same imaging challenges as found in a human patient as applying the adequate transducer pressure in order to obtain images, bowel gas and intercostal access
- Adjustable internal bleeding levels allow users to individually vary the training scenarios based on the scenarios being presented
- Dynamically adjust internal bleeding states around the liver, spleen, heart, and bladder simulating a wide range of pathological scenarios
- Fully imageable upper and lower torso; contains the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, spleen, heart, pericardial fluid, lungs, ribs, bowel, bladder, stomach, and skeleton allowing users to image the internal organs while encountering the imaging challenges found in the human patient
- Model extends from head to mid thigh
- Heart contains accurate anatomy including left and right ventricle, left and right atria, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve, pulmonic valve, left atrial appendage, pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins, ascending aorta, aortic arch, superior vena cava (SVC) and inferior vena cava (IVC) for extremely realistic imaging
- Train clinicians to develop and practice cardiac ultrasound echocardiography exams and pericardiocentesis procedures
- Available with transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) option
- Low cost of ownership: no replacement parts required
- Performs well using any medical ultrasound imaging system equipped with an abdominal transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training
- No special storage requirements
- Patented technology
- Made in USA