Your shopping cart is empty.
Femoral Fracture and Hip Osteoarthritis Model - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis elderly hip joint model was developed to provide patients understandable information, e.g. before surgery. It shows the right hip joint of an elderly person in half natural size. In addition to the external anatomy of the hip joint, a frontal section through the femoral neck is shown in relief on the base. The hip joint model shows the femoral fractures that occur most commonly in practice as well as typical wear and tear symptoms of the hip joint (coxarthrosis or hip osteoarthritis).
The following fractures are shown on the hip joint:
- Medial femoral neck fracture
- Lateral femoral neck fracture
- Fracture through the trochanteric region (pertrochanteric femoral fracture)
- Fracture below the trochanters (subtrochanteric femoral fracture)
- Femoral shaft fracture
- Femoral head fracture
- Fracture of the greater trochanter
- Fracture or avulsion of the lesser trochanter (avulsion fracture of the lesser trochanter) Femoral fracture and hip osteoarthritis mounted on base.
Weights & Measurements:
- 14 x 10 x 22 cm / 5.5 x 3.9 x 8.7 in
- 0.3 kg / 0.66 lb
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 6" x 8" x 6"
Weight: 2 lbs