Your shopping cart is empty.
Infant IV Arm
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Life/form® Infant IV Arm
The Life/form IV Training Arm consists in a special, extremely thin, synthetic skin, and rubber tubing with appropriately small lumen and thin walls. The cephalic and basilic vein are accessible, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the hand.
Use as a stand alone trainer or connect to any Life/form® Infant CRiSis™ Manikin.
- Two IV bags with clamps
- One pint Life/form® blood
- Winged infusion set
Fluid supply stand not included.
- - IV Arm Replacement Skin/Veins (LF03641U)
- - Venous Blood - 1 Quart (LF00845U)
- - Venous Blood - 1 Gallon (LF00846U)
- - Fluid Supply Bag (LF01130U)
- - Fluid Supply Stand (LF01022U)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
- Life/form IV Training Arm Box Dimensions:
- Size: 8" x 5" x 5".