Your shopping cart is empty.
Intradermal Injection Arm, Dark
Life/form® Intradermal Injection Arm, Dark Skin Tone
- Practice intradermal injections safely and conveniently with the life/form® Intradermal Injection Simulator
- Unit consists of a casting molded from a real forearm from the wrist to just below the elbow
- life/form® soft vinyl skin provides realistic feel and appearance to ensure a realistic training experience
- Eight sites for practicing intracutaneous injections
- If fluid is properly injected, a characteristic skin welt will form
- Welt is removed by withdrawing the fluid after practice
- Each site is reusable by dozens of students
- Includes arm section with eight injection sites, 2-oz. bottle of liquid skin repair, syringe, instruction manual, and storage box
- Included intradermal sealant (LF01009U) will extend the life of skin; however, skin is not replaceable and the simulator will eventually need replacement
- Size: 13" x 11" x 5"
- 5-year warranty
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies