Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Female Catheterization and Enema Simulator
U.S. Contiguous States Only Ships in 4-6 weeks
Koken Decubitus Treatment Model - Stage I to IV
This model is a reproduction of decubitus (a bedsore) on the sacral region shown in separate stages (Stage I to IV). It can be fitted to a human or a training model.
Classification of Each Stage:
|No. of Skin||Description|
|Stage Ⅰ||①||Circumscribed skin flare
No changes to pale skin by pressure
No injury on epidermis
|Stage Ⅱ||②, ③||Partial defect of skin including epidermis and dermis
Blister and erosion are observed
|Stage Ⅲ||④, ⑤||Defect reach to subcutaneous tissue
Sometimes pocket is formed
|Stage Ⅳ||⑥||Deep defect down to the muscle, bone and support tissue
Pocket is formed, and sometimes surgery is required for the treatment
- Six layers of skin are used to represent Stage I to IV to enable understanding of the classification of each stage.
- The skin is mode of silicone rubber for an appearance and texture that is similar to that of the human body.
- All six skins can ve layered on together and peeled off one by one to show the progression of decubitus at a glance. (Picture-card style)
- Ointment can be applied and surgical treatment can be performed.
- *Do not apply ointment to the fitting holder. The surface paint may peel off.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer
Main body: Approx.25(L) × 39(W) × 21(H)cm