Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Male Catheterization and Enema Simulator
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Koken Male Catheterization and Enema Simulator with Storage CaseOutline:
The simulator imitates the shape of the urethral canal peculiar to a male. A catheterization catheter is inserted
according to a suitable technique to reach the bladder. This causes urine (water) to flow out.
The feel of the penis is closely similar to that of a living body penis. Techniques such as disinfecting of surroundings of the urethral exit and cleaning of the pubic area can be performed.
The main body can be separated at an exact middle so that the shape of the urethral canal, the insertion state of the catheter, and the anatomical positional relationship can be studied.
- The simulator is of an actual size by which a catheterization and glycerin enema for an adult male can be practiced.
- Since soft and stretchable materials are used for the pubic area, the appearance and the feel are realistic to give presence when practicing.
- A series of techniques of catheterization, such as disinfecting of the pubic area, inserting, fixing, and removing of a catheter, can be practiced.
- The simulator is shaped to imitate the bending of the scrotal-angled portion of the urethral canal and the bulbar urethra. That is, the simulator is configured such that it is difficult to insert the catheter if the penis is not appropriately raised. ①
- Techniques, such as peeling of the foreskin, disinfecting and cleaning, can be performed. ②
- The motion of the penis is also close to that of a living body penis. This enables the practice of fixing the penis. ③
- The main body can be separated, and the urethral canal and bladder are transparent. This enables instruction for checking the insertion state of the catheter into the urethral canal and the balloon in the bladder. ④
- By exchanging the prostate, the urethral stricture due to hypertrophy can be reproduced. ⑤
- The attached tool exclusive to a glycerin enema can be inserted through the anus to the rectum. This enables the practice for the glycerin enema.
- The model can be split down the center to aid anatomical understanding.
- Disinfecting of the pubic area
- Inserting, fixing, and removing of a catheter
- Glycerin enema
- Peeling of the foreskin, disinfecting and cleaning
- Fixing the penis
- Checking the insertion state of the catheter into the urethral canal and the balloon in the bladder
- The urethral stricture due to hypertrophy can be reproduced
- 1 - Main body
- 1 - Urethral part
- 1 - Male Genital skin
- 1 - Pubic area frame
- 1 - Bladder
- 1 - Bladder valve (Male/Female)
- 1 - O-ring
- 1 - Rectal plate
- 1 - Bladder tube
- 1 - Rectum connecting connector
- 1 - Bag for irrigator
- 1 - Tube for irrigator
- 1 - Stand for lateral decubitus
- 1 - Prostate (usual)
- 1 - Prostate (hypertrophy)
- 1 - Drain tube
- 1 - Glycerin enemator
- 1 - Storage bag
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer
Main body: Approx.25(L) × 39(W) × 21(H)cm