Your shopping cart is empty.
Life-size Human Skeleton Model, Mounted on a Rolling Stand
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Life-size Human Skeleton Model, Mounted on a Rolling StandThe life-size model of a human skeleton provides an incredibly high amount of realism and detail for students examining the human skeleton. Pinned joints allow for the demonstration of limb movements to showcase how the skeletal system interacts during motion.
The skeleton is made of a fibrous material, finished in natural colors, and mounted onto a solid stand to allow for decades of student use.
- Life sized model measuring 62"
- Articulated joints allow for movement
- Pelvic mounted on rod with wheeled base
- Skull opens for detailed structural analysis
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Eisco Authorized Dealer.
- Box Dimensions: 36" x 16" x 16" - 30 LBS
Good for teaching