Your shopping cart is empty.
Nose Model with Paranasal Sinuses, 5 part
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Nose Model with Paranasal Sinuses, 5 part - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement. The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin):
- The outer nasal cartilages
- The nasal cavity, maxillary, frontal and ethmoid sinuses
- The opened maxillary sinus when the zygomatic arch is removed
The following nose and paranasal sinuse structures are shown in a median section:
- The nasal cavity, lined with mucosa, with the nasal conchae (removable)
- The arteries of the mucous membrane
- The olfactory nerves
- The innervation of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity, the nasal conchae and the roof of mouth (palate)
The 3B nose model is a great teaching tool, with detailed anatomy.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Deale