Your shopping cart is empty.
OB Susie® - The Original Childbirth Skills Trainer, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Item does not contain latex
Available upon request
OB Susie® - The Original Childbirth Skills Trainer, LightThe Obstetric Susie® S500 is a versatile childbirth skills trainer for practicing routine and complicated delivery techniques. Participants can practice providing care through the birthing process from delivery to postpartum care. The simulator's lifelike features ensure participants can go hands-on and practice the skills needed to provide safe and effective care during high-risk/low-frequency events.
It may be used for demonstration of the following obstetric procedures:
- Normal vaginal delivery
- Complete, frank, and footling breech birth
- C-section delivery
- Ritgen’s maneuver
- Vertex presentation
- Intrauterine manipulation
- Vertex/vertex, vertex/breech, breech/vertex, or breech/breech presentation in multiple birth
- Prolapse of umbilical cord
- Demonstration of placenta previa: total, partial, and marginal
- Normal delivery of umbilical cord and placenta
- Palpation of fetal fontanelles Features
- Removable diaphragm end plate for manual positioning of fetal baby/babies
- Removable stomach cover for positioning fetus
- Life-size pelvic cavity with major anatomic landmarks
- Hand-painted outline of the bony pelvis
- Three soft vulval inserts for episiotomy exercises
- One baby boy and one baby girl, each with umbilical cord and placenta
- Anatomically accurate backbone and fontanelles on fetal baby/babies
- Obstetric Susie® S500 Skill Trainer
- One skin-tone abdominal cover
- One clear see-through abdominal cover.
- One male newborn
- One female newborn
- Three vulva inserts
- Two placentas
- Six umbilical cords
- Two umbilical clamps
- Talcum powder
- Mineral oil
- Instruction manual
- Instructional video (CD)
- Soft carrying bag
- Birthing Mechanism
- Leopold Maneuvers Module
- Newborn for Leopold Maneuver
- Box Dimensions: 20"x20"x17"
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer.