Your shopping cart is empty.
Oral Care Trainer Simulator
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Oral Care Trainer SimulatorThis Oral Care Trainer Simulator trains for observant and attentive skills for the healthcare provider towards patients. The removable denture set allows for training in maintenance, cleaning and mirror operations inside of the mouth. The life-like texture leads to a realistic training experience for students.
- Basics of oral care
- Maintenance of dentures necessary for practicing multiple procedures
- Denture replacement skills
- This oral care model has a life-like sublingual and replaceable denture. This allows for practicing realistic oral cleaning procedure through use of simulated residue.
- Settings to accommodate different patient postures necessary for practicing multiple procedures.
- The replaceable denture is realistic, allowing practical training of placement and maintenance.
1 oral model with the base stand
1 tooth brash
1 denture case
1 simulated residue
11" x 9" x 7" in
- Size: 19" x 13" x 13"
- Weight: 9 lbs
Great Spongy face, flexible tongue, great dentures, dentures stay in place.
Does not maintain position easily - should include screwdriver, included mirror is useless,
Super for training clients prior to getting dentures...what to expect and how to care for them.