Your shopping cart is empty.
Painted Human Skeleton Model, Mounted on a Rolling Stand
This life size replica of a human skeleton is painted to show the points of muscle origin in red and insertion in blue along the left side. Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer
study of jaw and teeth. Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study. Model stands 60" tall and is mounted on a sturdy stand with free rolling wheels. Includes key card calling out 167 muscle features. Realistic textures and bony landmarks
make this human skeleton replica an excellent tool for educational study, as well as for patient demonstrations. Made of durable, sturdy and washable plastisol polymer, this model will withstand long time use and handling. Model features artisan
hand painted muscle origins and insertions, and includes a key card for identifying structures.
- FULL SIZE SKELETON MODEL || Life sized human skeleton model stands 60" tall and features painted details on its left side to show the points of muscle origin and insertion. Includes key card for identifying and studying the 167 numbered muscle structures
- ARTICULATED JOINTS, 3 PART SKULL || Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer study of jaw, teeth and internal structures. Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study
- INCREDIBLE REALISM || Model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skeleton
- ROD MOUNTED || Skeleton model is mounted on a sturdy stand with free rolling wheels
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION || Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer. This washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
Dimensions: 17" x 60" x 17" / Weight: 23.5 Lbs
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Eisco Authorized Dealer.