Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Arm, Medium Skin• Exact reproduction of the arm of a six-year-old child
• Practice venipuncture and intramuscular injection techniques and procedures used in young children
• Soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to “get the feel” of administering intramuscular injections to children
• Simulated bone in the shoulder defines and limits the injection area
• Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area
• Includes a Life/form® arm, fluid supply bag, 3 cc syringe, one pint Life/form® blood, instruction manual, and hard carry case
• Fluid supply stand not included
• 5-year warranty
• Carton size: 22" x 11" x 6"