Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Arm, Medium Skin
- Exact reproduction of the arm of a six-year-old child
- Practice venipuncture and intramuscular injection techniques and procedures used in young children
- Soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to “get the feel” of administering intramuscular injections to children
- Simulated bone in the shoulder defines and limits the injection area
- Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area
- Includes a Life/form® arm, fluid supply bag, 3 cc syringe, one pint Life/form® blood, instruction manual, and hard carry case
- Carton size: 22" x 11" x 6"
*Fluid supply stand not included
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
- Size: 23" x 11" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs