Your shopping cart is empty.
Postpartum Hemorrhage Trainer - PPH TrainerIts realism challenges the student to overcome stress and intervene quickly to stop the bleeding and save the patient's life.
The Postpartum Treatment Station System (ETP) simulates a patient wuth an acute bleeding after a normal delivery. A fluid pump is activated causing intense and continuous bleeding. The purpose of training is to find the source of the bleeding, as well as to take the appropriate conduits for the identified lesion.
- Uterine cervix rupture
- Bladder rupture
- Vaginal laceration and rupture
- Uterine rupture
- Retention of cotyledons and / or placenta.
Replacement parts available upon request:
- ETP-0 Pelvic Training Station multifunctional base. Made of fiberglass.
- APP-1 Postpartum surgical unit (includes postpartum uterus). Made of Neoderma®
- APP-2 Placenta with umbilical cord. Made of Neoderma®
- APP-3 Set of artificial cotyledons (5 units). Made of Neoderma®
- BP-2 Peristaltic pump In-Out with pressure control
Note: This product is made to order, returns or cancellations will not be accepted.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Pro Delphus Authorized Dealer
- 26" x 20" x 14" in
- 31 lbs