Your shopping cart is empty.
Pressure Sore Cleansing And Dressing Model, BeigeThe varying stages of pressure sores on this unique Bedsore Model may be washed repeatedly, treated with antiseptics or any medication, dressed with gauze or gel dressings and tape adjust like real flesh.
Beige Bedsore Model molded into soft BIOLIKE 2 synthetic tissue buttock.
The Bedsore Cleansing and Dressing Model displays three Types of Ulcers:
- Ischial Ulcer: Located on botton edge of buttocks. This type of ulcer is common in paraplegics.
- Sacral Ulcer: Located above tailbone. This type of ulcer is common in people with prolonged bed rest.
- Trochanteric Ulcer: Located on rear hip. This ulcer is less common than other types.
Beige Bedsore Cleansing and Dressing Model Stages of Ulcers:
Stage I: Reddened are on Skin. The ulcer does not turn white when pressed.
Stage II: Skin blisters and forms an open sore. Surrounding area is red.
Stage III: Sore looks like a crater showing damage to tissue below skin.
Stage IV: Large and deep sore showing damage to muscle and bone.
The Bedsore Cleansing and Dressing Model comes complete with carrying case.
This Beige Bedsore Model is a must for both professional and home care teaching.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Model Size: 14 ½" x 9 ½" x 3 ½"
- Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 7"
- Shipping Weight: 9Lbs