Your shopping cart is empty.
Pulmonary Lobule with Surrounding Blood Vessels
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by 3B Scientific
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
3B Smart Anatomy
Free access to the course
Available upon request
Pulmonary Lobule with Surrounding Blood Vessels - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThe model shows an external pulmonary lobe with a magnification of 130x. The following are represented:
- Segmental bronchus and its terminal branches (bronchioles)
- Alveolus opened on the right side
- Pulmonary vessels and their capillary networks
- Branch of a bronchial artery
- Pulmonary pleura +
- Connective tissue septum on the left side
- Single opened alveolus with surrounding capillary network with a magnification of approx. 1000x on the rear side
A graphic representation on the stand of the model shows the structure of the air routes in the lungs up to the alveolus.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 13" x 13" x 10"
Weight: 3 lbs