Your shopping cart is empty.
Pulse and Blood Pressure Assessment SimulatorExtensive training and the precise evaluation after training is being offered with diverse cases.
- The difficulty of the training can be selected by adjusting the setting of related items.
- The importance of each evaluation item can be change by adjusting the score of each item.
- Effective debriefing with summary and details of result and saving and printing the results.
- Realistic Practice of B/P examination with stethoscope
- Setting the Systolic/Diastolic BP (BP range : 35~240㎜Hg)
- Setting the pulse rate per minute (Pulse rate range : 40~140times/min)
- Setting up automatic the Systolic/Diastolic B/P & pulse rate
- Setting Auscultatory gap (On/Off)
- Setting pulse intensity (3 stages) Setting Korotkoff sound's volume (5 stages)
- Pulse palpation at radial & brachial artery.
- Auscultate Korotkoff's sound of brachial artery
- Choose Auscultation techniques / Palpation techniques / Auscultation + Palpation
- Real-time graphs of cuff pressure changes are displayed on the monitor. (Pressure range : 0~300mmHg)
- Setting over pressure standard (10~50mmHg)
- Decompression rate between systolic & diastolic is displayed in real-time.
- Skin of arm is made of a soft material feels similar with real human skin.
- Easy self practice and evaluation by training / evaluation mode.(Various situation are programmed)
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
BT USA Inc. Authorized Dealer.
Adult's left arm model
- 1.2kg (720×110×110mm)
- 2.65 lbs (28.35" x 4.33" x 4.33")
- 0.6kg (263×181×10mm)
- 1.32 lbs (10.35" x 7.12" x .39")
- 2.2㎏ (730×280×140mm)
- 4.85 lbs (28.74" x 11.02" x5.51")
- Approximately 5.5kg
- Approximately 12.12 lbs
Warranty: 1(one) Year
- Adult's left arm model - 1EA
- Tablet PC - 1EA
- Cuff - 1EA
- Arm model mount – 1EA
- Power adaptor (12VDC 1.5A) - 1EA
- Battery Holder - 1EA
- Storage case - 1EA