Your shopping cart is empty.
Pyxus Pro Move, Laparoscopic SimulatorIt is an elegant device aimed at developing the skills required to perform minimally invasive surgical procedures of all kinds.
The Pyxus Pro Move stands alone as the only simulator on the market that offers the ability to train three core fundamental skills of laparoscopic surgery all from a single platform. It is by far the most versatile laparoscopic simulator available and offers the unique ability to train trocar insertion under view from the dummy laparoscope - a crucial step in laparoscopic surgery and a skill that is overlooked by other products on the market.
Skills that can be trained include:
1. Trocar insertion under view from the laparoscope (unique to this device)
2. Camera operation and navigation skills
3. Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
This unique simulator utilises the Inovus trocar insertion pad to offer close to life feel and resistance experienced in trocar insertion whilst offering the ability to view the trocar entry internally using the dummy laparoscope. The trocar insertion pad can be replaced for on going trocar insertion training.
The Pyxus Pro Move not only allows duel training of camera operator and surgeon but also allows for solo training/use, ideal for examination/testing environments. The dummy laparoscope is easily held in a fixed position with the flexible bracket provided and allows adjustments of camera position by a solo operator.
- 1x Pyxus Pro Move surgical box trainer
- 1x 15 inch monitor
- 1x Table mount for 15 inch monitor
- 1x Dummy laparoscope with dummy trocar
- 1x LED light source
- 2x Maryland type laparoscopic grasping forceps
- 2x 10mm trocars for trocar insertion training
- 1x Inovus trocar insertion training pad - replaceable
- 1x Flexible bracket for camera fixation
- Box #1: 20" x 13" x 4" - 8 lbs
- Box #2: 16" x 15" x 5" - 9 lbs
- Box #3: 20" x 8" x 5" - 9 lbs
Made in U.K
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Inovus Medical Authorized Dealer