Your shopping cart is empty.
Regional Anesthesia and Ultrasound Central Line Training Model
Our realism makes your training better.
Better training at a lower cost.
"Ultrasound Andy" in recognition of Dr. Andy Rosenberg's Vision and Inspiration
Arterial pulsation can be simulated via the manual hand bulb to differentiate between arteries and veins via ultrasound. Users can also add the optional fully integrated automated pump system for additional ease. The veins in our central line mannequin are also compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed. Vessel identification is made easy immediate positive fluid flow of the vein versus artery. The venous system is prefilled with blue fluid and the arterial system is prefilled with red fluid. Users can positively identify the targeted vessels and receive immediate feedback as to successful or unsuccessful vascular access. Re-filling venous and arterial fluid removed during central venous catheter procedures by using the provided QuickFill™ ports or and I.V. bag to continually refill the vessels during training.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.
- Next generation upper torso ultrasound central line and regional anesthesia mannequin
- Extremely realistic external and internal anatomy for ultrasound guided or blind insertion training
- The most realistic and durable central venous catheter and nerve block ultrasound training model available anywhere
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided central line placement training
- Superb imaging characteristics optimize your training; simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of real human tissue
- For use with any ultrasound system, no computer simulation or software necessary
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability – minimizing the need for replacement parts and providing a low cost of ownership
- Teach, learn and practice on an extremely realistic model rather than a live patient, reducing overall risk
- Anatomically correct; casted from a live patient and constructed from a digital human file
- Regional anesthesia anatomy includes: supraclavicular nerves, interscalene nerves, infraclavicular nerves and enhanced access of the posterior interscalene nerve block approach The brachial plexus can be injected with simulated anesthetics to verify needle tip location and to practice the entire anesthesia procedure
- Injected simulated anesthetics are expelled allowing for repeated use
- Venous anatomy includes: internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein and axillary vein
- Arterial anatomy includes: carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle allows clinicians to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance
- Internal landmarks for superior realism include the trachea, manubrium and clavicle
- Veins are compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed
- Arterial pulsations simulated using provided hand bulb or optional integrated automated pumping system
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels; model is prefilled with red fluid in the arteries and blue fluid in the veins
- Easy to refill vessels with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Excellent imaging quality using any ultrasound system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Purchase includes 2 bottles of simulated blood refill solution; one red (arterial), one blue (venous). 235mls each bottle
- Soft storage case available for purchase (BPH662-A)
- Made in USA