Your shopping cart is empty.
Intravesical Urine Volume Measurement Training SimulatorPocket-sized ultrasound is becoming popular and start to be utilized in adult day care to check intravesical urine volume instead of catheterization which may cause urinary infection.
- Handling and manipulation of transducers on bladder ultrasound
- Scanning the bladder to measure urine volume and findings
- Includes 4 variations of interchangeable inserts featuring different patient scenarios.
- 1 pelvic model
- 1 carrying container
- instruction manual
- Body size: approx. W11.8"×D10.2"×H7" in | W30×D26×H18cm
- Phantom size: approx. W5.5"xD4.7"xH5.1" in | W14xD12xH13 cm
- Body weight: approx. 7lb | 3.2kg
- Phantom weight: approx. 3.3lb | 1.5kg
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warranty.