Your shopping cart is empty.
Difficult Airway Management Simulator
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Difficult Airway Management Simulator, Training ModelThe Difficult Airway Management Simulator offers a realistic airway management training with 24 various difficulty levels including 3 different mouth openings, 2 neck flexibility options, 2 positions for the vocal codes and an inflatable tongue.
- Airway opening techniques (head tilt, jaw thrust)
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation
- Pre intubation airway assessment
- "Sniffing position"
- Pressurization of external larynx to improve the laryngeal view
- Intraoral/intranasal intubation
- Use of oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
- Use of nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
- Use of laryngeal mask airway
- Use of video laryngeal scope
- Use of tracheal intubation scope
- Confirmation of successful ventilation by thoracic and abdominal movement
- Feedbacks on incorrect procedures including esophagus intubation and unilateral intubation
- Securing the tube in place with tapes or Thomas™ endotracheal tube holder
- 1 manikin
- 3 upper incisions
- 1 lubricant
- 1 50ml syringe
- Size: 27.6 x 15.4 x 9.9 in
- Macintosh laryngoscope: blade size 3, 4
- Tracheal tube: internal diameter 7.0-7.5mm
- Laryngeal mask
- Air-Q: size 3.5
- LMA supreme: size 4
- I-gel: size 4
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Kyoto Kagaku Authorized Dealer
- 29" x 19" x 18" / 35 lbs