Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Ultrasonic Bronchoscopy Simulator
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Koken Ultrasonic Bronchoscopy SimulatorOutline:
This Simulator has achieved more realistic sensation at puncture site and enables execution of the procedure by the external cylinder method.
Koken Ultrasonic Bronchoscopy Simulator Features:
- Visualizing ultrasonic bronchoscopy images of lymph nodes embedded in the puncture site enables highly realistic definitive diagnosis of cancer metastases to the hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes, as well as practical training for puncturing the target lymph node.
- The ultra-thin structures of the bronchi in the bronchi main body were reproduced using a special manufacturing method, including the 5th order bronchi (e.g., B1aiα). Ultra-thin bronchoscopes can be inserted up to the 5th order bronchi.
- A head model is attached, enabling insertion of the ultrasonic bronchoscope from the oral cavity and confirmation of the bifurcation of the bronchi and esophagus.
- The bronchi main body and the bronchi-support stand can be easily removed from the black case.
- The peripheral parts of the three-dimensional bronchi can be fully opened, enabling washing with water following endoscope insertion training.
The material used is a special silicone rubber. Its elasticity confers a human body-like texture when inserting the bronchoscope. The inside of the bronchi is also similar in color to the human body.
※External cylinder method:
Caring for your product:
A. To wipe the dirt from the surface of the model, use a piece of cloth such as gauze soaked with diluted neutral detergent.
If the above method does not work, use gauze, etc. soaked with ethanol for disinfection. Apply commercially available baby powder to the surface after it dries.
- *Do not use any chemicals such as thinner and benzine.
- *Do not apply oil-based ink to the surface, because it may be difficult to remove.
Takeo Inoue, Noriaki Kurimoto, et al.
New Technique for Endobronchial Ultrasound-guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration to Improve Diagnostic Yield
J Bronchol Intervent Pulmonol 2013; 20: 28-32
- Bronchi main body x 1
- Head model x 1
- Puncture site x 1
- Storage case x 1
- Bronchus main body: Approx. 25(L) × 24(W) × 16(H) cm
- Bronchi main body: Approx. 200 g
- Black case: Approx. 3.6 kg
- Head model: Approx. 700 g
- Puncture site: Approx. 100 g