Your shopping cart is empty.
Airway Management Training ModelAirway management training with an anatomically correct manikin:
Practice airway management skill with our product which have anatomically correct structure
- Objective intubation practice with an adult torso model
- Ability to do realistic practice by using skin-like feeling Human torso model - Head tilt / Chin lift, Sniffing position
- Jaw Thrust maneuver
- Ventilation by using Bag-Valve-Mask
- Intubation tube (ETT), laryngeal mask (LMA/I-gel), combi tube (Combi- Tube) can be applied
- Intubation by using laryngoscope
- Observable chest rising during the ventilation and check with stethoscope
- Observable gastric inflation during ventilation while the ETT is inserted into a stomach
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
BT USA Inc. Authorized Dealer.