Your shopping cart is empty.
Brayden Junior Conversion Kit
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Use the Brayden Junior Conversion kit on the Brayden Adult manikin to convert to a Brayden Junior, only one manikin needed for both adult and paediatric Basic Life Support training
- This is a conversion kit only and not a complete manikin, you must have a Brayden Adult Manikin for this product.
- Use the Brayden Junior Conversion kit on the Brayden Adult manikin to convert to a Brayden Junior
- Only one manikin needed for both adult and paediatric Basic Life Support training
- Less storage and less weight to carry
- Brayden Junior is anatomically correct for a 10 – 12-year-old boy
- Open up manikin and remove adult spring.
- Insert spring adaptor into the base of the manikin.
- Connect junior spring into the spring adaptor.
- Connect the second spring adaptor to the rib frame.
- Close the rib section, ensuring prongs are placed into the slots.
- Replace adult face and body skin with junior face and body skin.
- 1 x Junior Face Skin
- 1 x Junior Body Skin
- 1 x Junior Spring
- 2 x Junior Spring Adapter
Junior Face Skin
Junior Body Skin
- Box Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Size: 12.60 x 23.23 x 8.27 in
- Weight: 6.8lb