Your shopping cart is empty.
TruMan Trauma X System - Airway Management & Resuscitation Skills
U.S. Contiguous States Only
TruMan Trauma X System - Airway Management & Resuscitation SkillsThe TruMan Trauma System has been designed for teaching medical professionals the necessary skills for dealing with a range of life threatening trauma situations. Techniques which can be practised on the TruMan Trauma include; chest tube insertion, needle decompression, CPR, airway management, needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy and percutaneous tracheostomy.
The Truman Trauma System provides an anatomically correct simulated human torso together with the renowned AirSim® head for training the full range of airway management and resuscitation skills. The Truman Trauma System features replaceable tissues which help provide each trainee a lifelike and unique surgical experience.
- Realistic & durable AirSim X Airway and nasal passage
- Realistic larynx with palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages & tracheal rings
- Audible hiss when needle is successfully inserted into 2nd and 5th intercostal spaces
- Easy identification of all anatomical landmarks for CPR, full head tilt with chin lift and jaw thrust, lifelike recoil during compressions
- Cost-effective & easily replaceable consumables: neck skin, larynx inserts, needle decompression inserts & chest drain inserts
- Tongue bulb can be inflated to create tongue edema providing a variance during training
- User feedback through visible chest rise
- Innovative design requires minimal maintenance & allows for easy product repairs
- Chest tube insertion including surgical incision, blunt dissection, pleural perforation, fluid simulation & finger sweep
- Needle decompression of tension pneumothorax (2nd and 5th intercostal space)
- FONA airway management training including needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Full use of supraglottic devices
- Endotracheal intubation with direct laryngoscopy
- Combitube insertion
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation (BVM)
- Single lung isolation techniques
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Needle decompression inserts (as supplied on the manikin)
- 2 Wrap around neck skin (as supplied on the manikin)
- 5 Larynx inserts (1 supplied on the manikin and 4 spare)
- Durable carry case for easy transportation & safe storage
*Please be aware this product contains natural rubber latex.
User Manual and Brochure:
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
TruCorp Authorized Dealer
Does the TruMan Trauma X contain a full set of ribs and sternum?
- Yes it has both a full set of ribs and sternum.
What are the ribs and sternum made of?
- Hard plastic polymer that isn’t brittle but is flexible to allow compressions.
Is the entire chest able to have a surgical incisions?
- Surgical incisions are only able on the 6th and 7th intercoastal spaces. The 2nd and 5th is for needle decompression only. This is a closed space so the tube cannot enter the cavity and feed all the way through towards the upper part of the abdomen.
What's the size of the space for the surgical incision near the ribs?
The size is wide enough on the 6th and 7th space to allow tube insertion and finger sweep.
Got more questions? Contact us.