Your shopping cart is empty.
5-Year Pediatric IV and Arterial Access Training Arm S405.100
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
5-Year Pediatric IV and Arterial Access Training Arm
The new 5-Year Pediatric IV And Arterial Access Training Arm is a realistic and versatile task trainer designed for teaching intravenous and arterial access skills to learners of all levels.
- Lifelike skin provides a realistic look and feel
- Articulating wrist allowing palmar flexion
- Realistic arterial and venous network
- Adjustable pulse strength and rate (0 - 180 BPM)
- Palpable radial and brachial pulse
- Ulnar, cephalic, cubital, and basilic intravenous access sites cannulation, infusion, and blood draw
- Radial and brachial arterial access sites support cannulation and blood sampling/collection
- Sub-Q injection
- Supports IM injection
- External blood reservoir for continuous fluid supply and vessel pressurization
- Humeral IO access and supports continuous infusion
- Easily replaceable veins and arteries
- Use as a stand-alone or attached to stand
- 5-Year Pediatric IV and Arterial Access Training Arm S405.100
- Control box
- Blood dispensing bag
- Accessories set
- Power supply
- User manual
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer