Your shopping cart is empty.
Susie® Simon® Newborn Patient Care Simulator, Medium
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Item does not contain latex
Available upon request
Susie® Simon® Newborn Patient Care Simulator, MediumThe Susie Simon® S100 is a full-term newborn patient simulator designed to help participants train and develop nursing care and CPR skills. Participants can work hands-on and gain clinical competence in NG intubation and male/female catheterization skills.
Susie® and Simon® Newborn Care Simulator Features:
- Soft and flexible faceskin
- Self-molded hair
- Realistic eyes
- NG exercises to demonstrate tube feeding and gastric suction
- Simulated ear canal
- Soft arms and legs rotate within the torso body for lifelike feel and position
- Soft hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Heel stick and finger prick technique
- Soft upper body skin over torso for “babylike” feel
- Bathing and bandaging activity
- Intramuscular injection in upper thigh
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Urethral passage and bladder
- Male and female catheterization
- Enema administration
- T-shirt and diapers
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Size: 33''x 8''x 8''
- Shipping Weight: 12 Lbs.