Your shopping cart is empty.
5-Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
5-Year CPR and Trauma Care SimulatorThe Five-Year-Old CPR Patient Simulator is a full-body pediatric patient simulator designed to help participants practice and hone basic life support and CPR skills. Fully articulating head and jaw and realistic chest cavity enable participants to work hands-on during chest compression and ventilation exercises.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with molded ribcage, lungs, and heart
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eyesockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Bends at waist
- Femoral venous site
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers and toes
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- Exercise suit
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual
- One year warranty
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer