Your shopping cart is empty.
Hemorrhage Control Arm Trainer, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by 3B Scientific
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Available upon request
Hemorrhage Control Arm Trainer, LightTrainer for hemorrhage control on upper extremity with realistic wound and bleeding simulation. Improve pre-hospital patient care training with instructional and hands-on training of hemorrhage control with wound packing and tourniquet application. This simulator is especially suitable for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Civilian Casualty Care training.
The affordable Hemorrhage Control Arm Trainer P102 by 3B Scientific is the perfect solution for realistic training of bleeding control and management of traumatic injuries on the arm. Trainees will gain confidence in managing difficult bleeding using tourniquets and wound packing. The arm is equipped with three different wound patterns:
- Deep laceration or stab wound (5 cm)
- Large caliber gunshot wound through and through (GSW)
- Junctional wound in the shoulder area
The trainer functions as a stand-alone simulator but can also be worn by a volunteer for added realism and in field training using the carrying strap of the bag. The bleeding can be simulated realistically including direct feedback (stop of bleeding) when the trainee successfully manages the hemorrhage.
Train the following hemorrhage control procedures:
- Tourniquet application
- Wound packing, including junctional wound
- XSTAT® (hemostatic device) application
- The trainer simulates a full arm of an adult male with a very realistic outer anatomy
- The skin is made of high quality SKINlike™ sturdy silicone to simulate human skin and tissue haptics
- Features bony landmarks and palpable vessel damaged in the GSW
- Direct feedback: the bleeding will stop (mechanical occlusion of blood vessels) when tourniquet has been correctly applied (placement and closing)
- The application of the tourniquet can be made “high and tight” or 5- 8 cm (2”-3”) above the wound
- Each wound can be hidden with a dedicated cover to offer modular injury scenarios
- Each wound bleeds independently
- Designed for field use: sturdy construction, requires no batteries or external power
- Easy to clean and to transport in carrying bag (included)
- Realistic low-cost simulator for repetitive training
- Bleeding system:
- Secure blood reservoir (2 liters) with manual blood pump system simulating venous or arterial pulsatile blood hemorrhage
- No back flow of the blood to the reservoir during wound packing
- Contains 250 ml of artificial blood concentrate for the preparation of 2 liters of blood
- Trauma Arm with 3 different traumatic wounds
- 3 wound covers
- Manual blood pump system
- Carrying bag
- Trauma Arm wearable belt
- Blood reservoir for 2 liters
- Concentrate of artificial blood 250 ml
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
- Size: 36" x 10" x 10" in
- Weight: 22 lb
It's nice to have something to use for training on TQ and wound packing. It only comes with one hose clamp. It would be nice to have more hose clamps. Good quality product.
These arms are great in quality and work well for simulation. I have noted that on 1 of the 3 arms, wound #2 and # 3 would leak when clamped with the junctional wound being the only one open. I don't know if this was a manufacture issue with the arm. But, I was using Kelly clamps to clamp lines 2 and 3
and they were still leaking.
Only 1 hose clamp was sent with each arm. I had to get on amazon and order more. There are 3 wounds and a vent line. It would be nice to have 4 hose clamps sent with the arm so it would make it eaiser to rotate my students between wounds during senarios. It is not the end of the world, but having to get online and find additional clamps is slightly annoying, especially with the cost of these things. Just a thought.
Those two things aside. I am pleased with these arms. Will be purchasing P103 in the future.
Customer service was great. They got my orders submitted quckly, with product delivery quicker than quaoted.
Amazing and very real to teach