Your shopping cart is empty.
Colonoscopy Training Model
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Colonoscopy Training ModelThe soft, flexible and airtight material allows realistic colonoscope insertion and withdrawal training as well as insufflation, suction and difficult maneuver techniques, providing the necessary training to avoid pain and discomfort during an examination.
The human colon constantly changes its orientation in the abdomen, and the training model can also provide varied cases to examine while practicing proper colonoscope handling and techniques. From simple and uncomplicated cases to difficult and sensitive variations, this training model is designed to allow for a wide range of challenges to students and professionals alike, teaching skills step-by-step for a high level of confidence and competence.
- The soft, flexible colon tube provides a life-like response to use of a colonoscopy, in order to acquire skills such as preventing "loops" and straightening them to safely reach the caecum.
- The colon tube can be made airtight, allowing for insufflation and suction.
- The anal sphincter opening can be manipulated by a hand pump.
- The training body may be oriented in either the left lateral, right lateral or supine positions.
- Five different layout guides with six cases and a training guide book are included. The colon tube can be easily attached to the abdomen body according to each particular case to be studied.
- Manual abdominal compression can be practiced by using the supplied skin cover.
- Newly developed lubricant gels (included) provide for smooth colonoscopy manipulation as well as reduced wear of the colon tube.
- The colon tube is detachable and easy to clean with just water.
- Replacement colon tubes are available as needed.
Primary Level Cases:
- Case 1: Introductory Level 1 - simple layout appropriate for first-time trainees
- Case 2: Introductory Level 2 - as 1 with longer sigmoid colon. An essential training step before moving on to actual patients
- Case 3: Straighten out the "Alpha" loop - still a simple layout, with a naturally formed "Alpha" loop in a longer sigmoid colon. With insertion, the colonscope naturally forms an "Alpha" loop, and advances towards the splenic flexure
Secondary Level Cases:
- Case 4: Redundant sigmoid colon, "N" loop formation and long transverse colon - a challenging layout, with difficult-to-shorten sigmoid colon and drooping transverse colon
- Case 5: Redundant sigmoid colon and "Alpha" loop formation - an "Alpha" loop is formed by the redundant sigmoid colon, therefore passing through the sigmoid colon by shortening method is extremely challenging
- Case 6: "Reverse Alpha" loop formation - because of the significantly redundant sigmoid colon, a "reverse alpha" loop is formed by insertion of the colonscope
- 1 Abdomen model
- 1 Colon rectum tube
- 1 Anus unit
- 1 Air bulb
- 1 Abdomen skin cover
- 1 Set colon fixture
- 5 Colon layout guides（6 cases total）
- 30 Lubricants for colon-rectum tube （50ml each）
- 30 Endoscope lubricants（20 ml each）
- 1 Plastic bottle
- 1 Stand
- 1 Rubber sheet
- 1 Anus plug
- 1 Training guide
- 1 Storage case
- 1 Instruction manual
|11361-010||1 Colon-rectum tube|
|11361-020||1 Anus unit|
|11361-030||1 Colon fixture set|
|11361-120||1 Set of colon layout guide|
|11361-040||Lubricant for colon-rectum tube (blue packs) 30 pcs x 50 ml each|
|11361-050||Endoscope lubricant (pink packs) 30 pcs x 20 ml each|
|11361-090||Anus plug for MW40|
|11361-100||Plastic bottle for MW40|
|11361-110||Stand for MW40|
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warrant
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Kyoto Kagaku Authorized Dealer
- Abdomen model: 1 piece
- Colon-rectum tube: 1 piece (replaceable tubes available)
- Anus unit: 1 piece
- Air bulb: 1 unit
- Abdomen skin cover: 1 piece
- Colon fixture set: 1 set (5 type A fixtures, 10 type B fixtures, wrench, double clip)
- Colon layout guide: 5 guides (6 cases total)
- Concentrated lubricant packs:
- Blue packs for training model 30x50 ml each
- Pink packs for endoscope 30x20 ml each
- Plastic bottle: 1 unit
- Stand: 1 unit
- Rubber sheet: 1 piece
- Anus plug: 1 piece
- Instruction manual: 1 copy (28pages)
- Training guide: 1 copy (32pages)
- Storage case: 1 unit
- 47 x 31 x 21.5 cm / 18 1/2 " x 12 1/4" x 8 1/2" (excl. stand)
- approx. 6.5 kg / 42 lbs (all parts attached)
- approx. 30 x 70 x 50 cm / 11 3/4" x 25 1/2" x 19 3/4"
- approx. 20 kg / 44 lbs
*Specifications are subject to change.
Awesome 5 star product.