Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken ESD (Endoscopy Submucosal Dissection) Training Model with Case
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Dissected stomach (piece of meat) is needed but not provided.
Koken ESD (Endoscopy Submucosal Dissection) Training Model with Storage CaseOutline:
- The training can be started simply with the combination of this resinoid model and dissected porcine stomach.
- Very realistic and similar feeling to the actual treatment.
- Perforation procedure which never be performed during the actual treatment can be experienced while recognizing the risk of treatment with realist feeling.
- ESD Training mainly for following area:
- Vestibular anterior wall
- Vestibular posterior wall
- Greater curvature at gastric angle
- Lesser curvature
- Greater curvature in the gastric body
- Storage caseApprox.24(L) ×31.5(W) ×22.5 (H)cm
- WeightApprox.2.5 kg
- Stomach model1
- Storage case1
- Metal fitting for dissected stomach9
- Fixing belt for metal fitting2
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 13"
Weight: 9 lbs
*Please prepare dissected porcine stomach separately.