Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound Examination Model 'ECHOZY' without PathologiesThe ultrasound Examination Training Model "ECHOZY" is an upper abdomen organs model with approximate-to-human echogenicities. The model does not include pathologies. This state-of-the-art anatomy fulfills medical sonographer's standards for ultrasound training. Training items include instrumentation and probe manipulation and basics of abdominal sonography, including cross sections, identifying sonographic anatomy and localization of hepati Couinaud's segments.
Also available: Abdominal ultrasound phantom with pathologies
- Liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic venous systems, ligamentum teres and ligamentum venosum)
- Biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts)
- Pancreas (pancreatic duct)
- Spleen / kidneys
- Detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, and more)
- 1 ultrasound phantom "ECHOZY"
- 1 set of positioning pillows
- 1 carrying case
Material: urethane elastomer
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 7.1 x 9.8 x 11 in
- Weight: 26.5 lb
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warranty.