Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound-Guided Pericardiocentesis Simulator
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Ultrasound-Guided Pericardiocentesis SimulatorTraining for safe Pericardiocentesis with ultrasound guidance. This simulator allows trainees to insert the needle under ultrasound guidance, pierce the “pericardial sac” and aspirate pericardial fluid.
- Puncture pad is durable and replaceable.
- Landmarks for palpation and ultrasonic landmarks are prepared to practice the subxiphoid approach and the parasternal approach.
- Realistic needle tip feeling when the needle pierces the “pericardial sac"
- Patient positioning
- Visualization of pericardial fluid under ultrasound scanning
- Landmark palpation
- Needle insertion to the pericardial space
- Aspiration of pericardial effusion